Naousa - Wine Tasting
WHICH PLACES WE VISIT
- School of Aristotle
- Prime Winery
THE EXCURSION TAKES PLACE
Every Wednesday until 31/03/2018 | Every Thursday from 01/04 until 31/10/2018
STARTING POINTS AND DEPARTURE TIMES
- Starting point: White Tower (Entrance) | 08:00
- Stop 1: Makedonia Palace Hotel | 08:05
- Stop 2: Aristotelous Square & Egnatia Street (Venizelos Statue) | 08:15
- Stop 3: Capsis Hotel | 08:20
- Stop 4: The Met Hotel | 08:25
7 hours (3 hours on the road)
DESCRIPTION OF THE EXCURSION
We depart to the School of Aristotle with the bus of Ammon Express at
08:00 from the White Tower,
at 08:05 from the hotel Makedonia Palace,
at 08:15 from Aristotelous Square & Egnatia Street (at the statue of Venizelos),
at 08:20 from Capsis Hotel and
at 08:25 from The Met Hotel
The distance is 89 kilometers and lasts about 1 hour.
We reach the School of Aristotle around 10:00, admiring the revival of the classical Greek thought in the place where it really took place. The land where the Teacher used to walk around the towpaths with his students, paths full of intense vegetation, with natural springs gushing up water and shaping smooth cool brooks.
Next we enjoy our coffee and snack in the beautiful city of Naousa having the nature around us and the landscape that leaves everyone touched.
Our last destination is the tour in a fine winery where the ancient art of grape-growing remains until nowadays producing unique flavors for the palate, where you will have the chance to discover after the wine tasting and the conversation with the wine producers.
We depart to Thessaloniki at about 14:00 where we are back after 1 hour and a half making the same stops from where we started.
THE PRICE OF THE EXCURSION INCLUDES
- Transportation to and from the School of Aristotle, Naousa and the Winery.
- The tour and the Wine Tasting in the Winery.
- Variety of local cheese during the Wine Tasting
- English-speaking trip attendant
- Basic travel insurance (during transportation)
- The cost of coffee/snack or lunch in the cafeteria/restaurant
- Our trip attendant shall wear clothing with the Ammon Express marking so that he will be recognisable easily
- You should be at the departure points 5’ earlier from the time indicated in the schedule. The bus cannot remain at designated stops, except for boarding
- Please be punctual in the given meeting times specified by the trip attendant of Ammon Express so that all the participants will enjoy the excursion of Naousa plus Wine Tasting.
- We wish you a pleasant excursion and have fun!
- Share pictures and comments from your experiences in the excursion
For more information please visit our website ammonexpress.gr